The World’s Best Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
- Place chicken breasts into 9×13 greased baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper. Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated. No need to marinate.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Exactly how long you should leave it in is based on personal preference and your oven. You do not need to cover the pan with foil.
- Season with chopped rosemary.PS: To make this in the slow cooker, combine all ingredients and cook on low for 3-4 hours.