Made these last night for MIL’s birthday and everyone LOVED them!!!! So easy to throw together and my brother in law said they were “the best brownies he’s ever had!” Everyone went back for seconds and we polished off the whole pan within 15 minutes.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt (or regular salt)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Butterfinger Bars (approx 16 “Fun Size” bars)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream butter and sugars in mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until incorporated.
- On low add your dry ingredients (flour, salt and baking soda) until just combined.
- Stir in your chopped Butterfinger.
- Spread in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 25 minutes until center is JUST set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
- 1/2 cup room temp butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped Butterfinger Bars (approx 4 “Fun Size” bars)
- Cream the butter and shortening together until smooth.
- Add in you powdered sugar on low speed. Turn speed up to medium and mix until smooth
- Stir in your chopped Butterfinger. (I sprinkled mine on top rather than stirring them in!)
- Spread on your cooled blondies