This is the best, most moist pound cake you’ll ever eat. The cream cheese gives this pound cake a wonderful flavor and makes this the perfect dessert for a dinner or a picnic lunch.
This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is awesome delicious,subtle taste of cream cheese, soft and cottony.If you want to dress up this cake, pour some fresh strawberries or raspberries over the slice – yummy!!
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Makes 8 servings
- 1 ½ cup · Butter -- softened
- 1 packages · Cream cheese -- softened
- 3 cup · Sugar
- 6 large · Eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoon · Vanilla extract
- 3 cup · All-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon · Salt
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
- Add vanilla mixing well.
- Combine flour and salt, gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Fill a 2-cup, ovenproof measuring cup with water; place in oven with tube pan.
- Bake at 300°F for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack.