Saltine Toffee | FoodGaZm..

Saltine Toffee

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




Made these last night w/toasted sliced almonds to take on our tacky light tour. I opened my roll of foil & realized I didn't have enough so used parchment w/spray w/fingers crossed & it worked great. Saw review 2day where someone else used it. Only oddity was my crackers were on the bottom. I'm guessing I simmered too high or too long but it didn't hurt the taste. I used dark brown sugar & it didn't burn as other reviewer. Also I placed in the freezer cuz I was running out of time & they were ready in A snap. They were a big hit--even the driver asked 4 2nds. Ty 4 a yummy, super easy recipe.

Recipe >> Saltine Toffee @ asoutherngrace.blogspot.com