Coconut Cream Pie Bars | FoodGaZm..

Coconut Cream Pie Bars

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




Could Easter really have been a week ago? Time is flying like the wind!
We had a wonderful long visit from my mother, and my brother. It was a whirlwind weekend but such fun to have little ones in the house. Just yesterday we finished off all of the leftovers ( and I sent some home with them! ). My husband announced last night that the 2 refrigerators are officially empty! I think that was a signal for baking to commence.

I'm not a huge coconut fan, but he certainly loves it ( along with anything else containing sugar). And since I am going to the gym 4 days a week, I am perfectly happy to have sweets in the house that do not tempt me. This recipe makes a 9x13-inch pan of coconut pie bars. There are several advantages... Portion control, more servings than a traditional pie and no pie crust to make! Winner! Winner!

Recipe >> Coconut Cream Pie Bars @ willowbirdbaking.com