Old Fashioned Hot Milk Cake | FoodGaZm..

Old Fashioned Hot Milk Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



Just made this and it’s absolutely fantastic!

definitely a crowd pleaser, everyone is already going for seconds. I halved the sugar (I don’t like things too sweet) and cooked it in a bundt pan,, The texture is great–I topped topped mine with just a bit of confectioners sugar and it’s so delicious, very moist and sweet but not overwhelming.

There aren’t a lot of recipes I like to repeat but I definitely plan on making this again in the future.

Recipe >> Old Fashioned Hot Milk Cake @ amykayskitchen.com