Banana Blondies | FoodGaZm..

Banana Blondies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



These were so delicious! My sweet-tooth of a husband practically gobbled down the entire pan. My favorite part was how quickly it all came together. I was craving something baked late one night and these took no time at all to whip up and throw in the oven. I only had dark brown sugar on hand, so I reduced it to 3/4 cup and I used 1 tsp vanilla + 1/2 tsp almond extract to bring out the banana flavor. I also added 1/2 cup chopped pecans to the batter and sprinkled a few more on top of the warm glaze... They’re moist, super flavourful and so easy to make. The brown sugar frosting is to die for!

Recipe >> Banana Blondies @ cookiesandcups.com