Skinny Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
Yield: 4 servings
Serving size: 2 enchiladas
- 16 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked + shredded (about 2.5 cups shredded chicken)
- 8 oz reduced-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 10¾ oz can Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 10 oz can Ro*Tel® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 8 Small La Tortilla Factory® Smart & Delicious™ Low-Carb, High-Fiber Tortillas
- ½ cup reduced-fat Mexican shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a saucepan, mix together sour cream, soup, milk and cilantro. Heat through and set aside. (This will boil quickly and make a huge hot mess if you don't keep stirring.)
- Combine the chicken, Ro*Tel®, onions and green chilies in a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Heat until onions are transparent.
- Warm the tortillas until flexible. (I microwave them for 10 seconds sandwiched between two damp paper towels.)
- Fill each tortilla with about 2 Tbsp of the chicken mixture.
- Roll the tortilla up and place seam side down (or they will unravel) in baking dish.
- Pour/spread the sour cream sauce over enchiladas and top with cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.