Dark Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Cream Cheese Icing | FoodGaZm..

Dark Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Cream Cheese Icing

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



I made this cake on 7/12/14 for my church leader's birthday. It was delicious and well received. I followed the directions exactly, using regular cocoa instead of the dark because I couldn't find any. I also sliced strawberries as the original poster did and pureed fresh strawberries in the frosting. So yummy!! Will definitely make this again.

Recipe >> Dark Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Cream Cheese Icing @ sugarandspice-celeste.blogspot.com