Brown Sugar Poundcakes with Brown Butter Icing | FoodGaZm..

Brown Sugar Poundcakes with Brown Butter Icing

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



These are incredibly delicious, especially the glaze topping. I think next I might try the glaze with a lighter British fairy cake mixture instead of the American poundcake, which is denser than I'm used to in a bun. The only thing I did different was I added a few drops of Almond extract to the glaze. They were sooo good!


Recipe >> Brown sugar poundcakes with brown butter icing @ kitchentrialanderror.blogspot.com