Hawaiian Cheese Cake Bars
Serves: should make 12-16 pieces depending on how large you slice your bars
- 2 c
- 1 c
- 1 c
- butter, room temperature
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 c flaked coconut
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
1. Combine flour, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup butter. Pat mixture into ungreased 9 X 13 pan. Bake at 350 oven for 14-19 minutes. Cool slightly.
2. Mix together cream cheese, 4 TBS sugar, milk and eggs. Fold in vanilla, and drained pineapple. Spread over baked crust.
3. Combine coconut and 2 TBS melted butter. Sprinkle over pineapple layer filling. Bake 350 for 15-20 minutes.