Pineapple Sunshine Cake | FoodGaZm..

Pineapple Sunshine Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,


This cake has quickly become a family and work favorite. It's light and refreshing!.. This is a lovely cake and one that I am proud to have made. :-) I can see why it was suggested as a good cake for a baby shower.. the frosting is soooo heavenly. I did make my frosting with real whipping cream as I don't care for cool whip whipped topping... and I didn't add any sugar just the pudding mix and the pineapple with it's juice and it was plenty sweet. I too found that the cake refrigerates well.. it's quite tasty today.. the day after the party. Mine was not dry at all, but I kept a very careful eye on it and did not rely only on the timer to know it was done. Oh and I was feeling anxious as I was putting all the pineapple and the juice into the bowl with my whipped cream til I realized that the pudding mix would absorb the juice just fine and that the recommendation to make the frosting and refrigerate it for awhile to let it set up was a very good idea. So, I did that and frosted the cake just before serving it. It was a big hit. I know that I can make this cake anytime and my family and friends will happily eat it up.

Recipe >> Pineapple Sunshine Cake @ belleofthekitchen.com