Best Banana Cake | FoodGaZm..

Best Banana Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




This cake was great! I’m normally a health food junkie, so this was actually the first time I’ve ever bought CRISCO or powdered sugar! But I had a hinkering, some old bananas and wanted to surprise my husband. It was really delicious! I didn’t see the healthier recipe for the peanut butter banana cake til after I made this, so it must have been meant to be :)

I subbed teff flour for the cake and used coconut milk in the can instead of buttermilk. It’s my go to buttermilk sub since I always have it on hand.

It came out DELISH!