Cinnamon Roll Cake | FoodGaZm..

Cinnamon Roll Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




This is a great idea but when I saw the amount of butter and sugar, I decided to adjust the recipe and it was wonderful. For the first part, used 1/2 cup of sugar. For the 2nd part, I used 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter. For the glaze, I used 1 cup powdered sugar, a few drops vanilla and added liquid till the consistency I wanted. This saved calories and money too. And it was delicious. Too much sugar makes be sick to my stomach, but this was just right.

Recipe >> Cinnamon Roll Cake @ crunchycreamysweet.com