Cream Cheese Coffee Cake | FoodGaZm..

Cream Cheese Coffee Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,
I love how this is just like a coffee cake texture but without cinnamon or brown sugar. I’d describe it as a sour cream coffee cake with a cream cheese filling and it’s crumbly and the top is crunchy and perfect. I used 3 1/4 cups + 2 tablespoons of cake flour and followed the recipe. (I did use AP flour for the topping)





It’s not too sweet (like coffee cake) but it’s still perfect. I used my Pyrex baking dish so I baked it on 350 for the first 20 mins, then I rotated it and turned it down to 325 for the next 22 mins so to not over cook it. Came out perfect and I had to stop myself from eating any more!!!

Recipe >> Cream Cheese Coffee Cake @ justbakedbyme.wordpress.com