German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars | FoodGaZm..

German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




These were amazing! I am very picky, always looking for the BEST recipe for something. I have made good pecan pies before, but these bars are so, so good that this will be my go-to recipe for pecan pie from now on. They do taste a little like a 7 layer cookie bar. I used white whole wheat flour in the crust and only had 2 cups of pecans so I added 1 cup walnuts as well…totally yummy. I find the crust on the not too sweet dry side is the perfect compliment for the sticky sweet ooey gooey topping.

Recipe >> German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars @ bakeorbreak.com