Italian Cream Cake | FoodGaZm..

Italian Cream Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




As soon as I saw the picture of this cake, I fell in love!! Looks SO good!! As much as I love pecans, I’ve been dreaming about making a peppermint cream cake, so I adapted this recipe and did just that! :)

I cut the recipe in half, and then I added crushed candy canes to both the batter and the frosting…skipping the nuts. I was in total heaven eating a slice last night and can hardly wait for dessert this evening! :)

Recipe >> Italian Cream Cake @ bakeorbreak.com