Knock You N***d Brownies | FoodGaZm..

Knock You N***d Brownies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I’ve made these brownies for years (minus the nuts) and always in a 9×13 pan rather than square. The brownie layers are thinner in the larger size pan, but then these brownies are super sweet and delicious so a little bit goes a long way! For the top layer I take small balls of dough and flatten them between my hands, then lay them on top of the caramel/choc chip layer and continue until the top is covered. It doesn’t matter if there are ‘holes’ between the dough, it will bake together.

The recipe I have calls for 1 c. of choc chips–but that’s for the larger size pan :)
This is one of my kids favorites! I’ve never dusted them with powdered sugar–but think I will try that too.

Recipe >> Knock You N***d Brownies @ Thepioneerwoman.com