Lemon Poppy Seed Bread | FoodGaZm..

Lemon Poppy Seed Bread

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I have made this recipe many times now and after tweaking with ingredients, I think I finally found perfection! I found that I had to increase/decrease some ingredients: I cut the sugar by 1/2C, increased the Poppyseeds to a 1/4C and I used 1/2C of real lemon Juice instead of the extracts as it has more flavour. I also put the rind of a lemon into the batter.(I also always mix my ingredients by wet then mix dry into it) I baked mine in a bundt pan for 1 hour & 10 min. It baked beautifully and turned a nice golden colour! Instead of the glaze I sifted Icing sugar on top. It was very pretty and tasted nice too.

Recipe >>  Lemon Poppy Seed Bread @ cookingclassy.com