Preacher’s Cake | FoodGaZm..

Preacher’s Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,
I baked this yesterday. Delish. My housemates are health nuts so I tried a variation. I used almond flour, and almond extract. I also added a ripe mashed banana just cuz it was going to go bad. It turned out super delicious!!! Everyone wants the recipe. 






I didn’t make the icing, it was yummy as is. Although probably because of the almond flour, it didn’t pop out. No worries, we ate it out of the pan. I was thinking that probably the flour conversion and weather (which I had no clue about) were factors in it not staying fully intact. It was spongey enough and stayed together; perhaps I didn’t grease the pan enough.

Recipe >> Preacher’s Cake @ goodfoodgourmet.com