Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake





I made a double portion just today, right after I found this, we ate up 1/2 already :) I butchered it, because I just used what I had on hand, but this is a great base recipe! I used hazelnut & hemp milks instead of yogurt, added a little ACV & vanilla. Also substituted buttermilk pancake mix for the flour and stevia & honey & maple for the sugar. Also some chocolate chips sprinkled on top :) We made mini muffins knocked temp to 375. Also made muffins & mini doughnuts, now about to throw remainder of the dough in a bread pan and sprinkle with walnuts and chocolate chips.

And if you store it in the fridge, the cake takes on a wonderfully satisfying dense texture.

This recipe is a keeper for sure!

Recipe >> Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake @ SomethingSwanky.com