Vintage Banana Cake | FoodGaZm..

Vintage Banana Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



I made this today for my sister’s birthday. I consider myself a pretty good baker and my batter was very thick. Since I only had all-purpose flour I followed a recipe I found for substituting that for cake flour. I omitted 2 tablespoons per cup and replaced it with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. I then sifted the flour five times. My cake didn’t rise as much as a cake batter should but the little I tasted wasn’t as dense as banana bread. I’m thinking either the cornstarch was a bad idea (even though the recipe swears by it) or I mixed the batter to much. Or both. Hoping it’s not a total flop tonight for dessert.