Super Lemon Bundt Cake | FoodGaZm..

Super Lemon Bundt Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,


This cake turned out fantastic. I actually varied this recipe a little bit and added coconut milk and flakes. I added a 1/4 cup of coconut milk to the milk and butter mixture. Also, I added a little bit of coconut milk to the glaze. Lastly, I topped it off with lemon flavored coconut flakes (i.e. lemon juice, sugar, and coconut flakes) versus the lemon zest.

I agree with the longer cooking time. My cake baked for 45 minutes and it was perfect.

Recipe >> Super Lemon Bundt Cake @ sprinklesomesugar.com