These are super easy to make and taste similar to an apple pie! The flaky crust, cinnamon and brown sugar make these an irresistible treat. They're best served with Yoplait Original Frozen Yogurt.
Apple Pie Crescent Bites
- 1.0000 juicy apple, washed and sliced into 8 slices (skin left on)
- 4.0000 brown sugar
- 3.0000 cinnamon
- 1.0000 melted butter
- 1.0000 Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Roll out the crescent rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place an apple slice at the wide end of the crescent roll, and roll up the apple inside the crescent.
- Repeat until all the rolls are rolled up, then brush more butter on top and sprinkle them lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool and serve with Yoplait Original Frozen Yogurt, Mountain Blueberry flavor.