Glazed Pineapple Kielbasa Bites | FoodGaZm..

Glazed Pineapple Kielbasa Bites

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,


Okay, now that I had sauces that were safe for my son with Asian food allergies, I was FINALLY ready to try this tasty-looking recipe I found from Jam Hands. It looked like the perfect holiday appetizer, and I have been anxious to try it.

This recipe was pretty yummy and a lot of fun to put together. The kielbasa is pre-cooked, so it was just a matter of slicing it, putting the pineapple on top and the toothpick in, then spreading the sauce. Plan a little bit of time to get the sauce all over each of the little bites, but the recipe itself is very straight-forward.

The flavor was good, but different than I was expecting. I think I kind of had “glazed holiday ham” in mind, and it was very different. I love glazed ham, and I actually loved the idea of these too – the kielbasa has a nice amount of spice in it to give it some personality, but not be overwhelming. As far as the glaze goes, when we were trying them, my mother-in-law mentioned that she wished it had a little more of the spice to them. I dipped one of them into the sweet chili sauce and it was phenominal. It just seems to need a little extra kick, and the sweet chili sauce did the trick.

Rating: 4 Stars !! .. I would make these again with some slight changes.

What I Would Change Next Time: I think next time I would make sure that the pineapple was completely drained before putting the bites together – the extra juice from the pineapple seemed to kind of “wash away” the rest of the flavor. Like it was literally running off the bites and pooling at the bottom. I would also add another tablespoon of the sweet chili sauce to give it some more kick. Go bigger or go home, baby!

Recipe >> Glazed Pineapple Kielbasa Bites @ JamHands.net