The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake | FoodGaZm..

The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I have been making this cake since 2008, the year I got married. It is the only cake I make from scratch. I only use 1 stick butter in the icing, and use 1 cup pecans. I never buy buttermilk so I always use the vinegar. This cake recipe was given to me by my Aunt Stella right after I got married and I love it. Since there is no need for an electric mixer it was easy for a newly wed. We call it Cookie Sheet Cake I use a large cookie sheet 1 inch deep about 11” x 15” hope this helps with the size pan to use.

Recipe >> The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake @ thepioneerwoman.com