Caramel Apple Pie Cookies | FoodGaZm..

Caramel Apple Pie Cookies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I have tried these and everyone that loves pie, love these. I use a 21 oz can of apple filling (Had about 1/2 cup left). With the two pie crusts I can get about 17 (mason jar lid size). Also, I cut the “cookie size” out first, then layer with caramel, apple filling, and crust strips. Eggs wash. Drizzle with your sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon. The temp on my stove , set at 350 degrees makes them just fine at about 25-30 minutes. I made mine for a style show, babyshower, and just because. Going to try cherry and peach next!

Recipe >> Caramel Apple Pie Cookies @ cincyshopper.com