Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake | FoodGaZm..

Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



I made the Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake for our Super Bowl Party but, made several changes. Since my hubby has diabetic tendencies I substitued sugar free brownie mix, sugar free cool whip and used the sugar free Smuckers Syrups. I also used almond milk and 1/3 fat cream cheese. It was STILL fantastic! No one knew I had made a lower sugar version. Next time I make it I’ll substifute in egg beaters and apple sauce for the oil when I make the brownies. It was such a hit, I’ll be making this delicious recipe again


Recipe >> Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake @ lifeloveandsugar.com