Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies | FoodGaZm..

Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




Made these last night and they are tastyyyy

Here’re my changes (for you gluten free folks :):
-Subbed whole wheat for 3/4c oats ground with my coffee grinder, 1/4 buckwheat, 1/4 whole unground old fashioned oats.
-Chia egg for real egg
-added some almond extract and raisins

Rolled the whole thing in plastic wrap and froze it, now I slice it off when I want fresh cookies! Reduced the sugar so they’re breakfest-y but sometimes I roll them in cinnamon-sugar like snickerdooodles 😛

Happy baking!

Recipe >> Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies @ amyshealthybaking.com