Cheesecake Cupcakes | FoodGaZm..

Cheesecake Cupcakes

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



I just made these last night for my bookclub, they were sooo good! I made the caramel the night before and refrigerated it. The shell recipe makes way too much, I think I had enough left over for a pie! I used 18 full sheets of graham cookies. The cupcake itself was pretty easy to make, however the baking was tricky, it was only 14 min baking when I noticed cracks and panicked, so I took them out, then noticed they deflated and looked too watery in the middle so I had to put them back in for a few more minutes. Other than that it was great! Will definetly make them again with strawberry sauce instead :)

Recipe >> Cheesecake Cupcakes @ cookingclassy.com