Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies | FoodGaZm..

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made these cookies today, and they came out incredibly delicious! Our family of 4 devoured all of these cookies in no time. I made some adjustments though: instead of chilling the cookie dough first, I immediately baked them but they turned out exactly as you described – chewy, fluffy, and not flat. Also, since I had no baking soda on hand, I just used a double amount of baking powder. And instead of using old-fashioned oats which I can’t find in supermarkets near me, I just used my instant oats and I was surprised these cookies came out just as good. This is a definite keeper for me

Recipe >> Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies  @ justalittlebite.com