Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies | FoodGaZm..

Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,





I have to start off by saying I’m not much of a baker and manage to make even premixed cakes, cookies, etc. taste awful. However, even in my hands these tasted amazing! Prep time for me was more around 1 hour, just because again, I’m a very novice baker, but these cookies were well worth it. I followed the recipe exactly, except for adding about a tsp of salt instead of 1/2 tsp and I froze the dough before putting it in the oven. This may have contributed to my cook time being around 12-13 minutes in a convection oven. It’s so surprising that a little bit of cream cheese makes such a difference :-)  I will for sure be making these again

Also, for reference, these made about 36 cookies for me, using a 2 3/4 inch cookie dough scooper.

Recipe >> Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies @ averiecooks.com