Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls | FoodGaZm..

Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




Today was one of those days and I decided to whip these up for breakfast. I wasn’t able to get my rectangle of dough to 16×23 (perhaps because I don’t have a rolling pin and had woken up super early so I was impatient) and I’m not great with a knife so I ended up with 8 enormous rolls. I cooked them for an extra 10 mins or so and was amazingly pleased with how they turned out – no high altitude alterations needed! They were a huge hit with my boyfriend & friends and didn’t last long!

Recipe >> Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls @ thehopelesshousewife.com