Chocolate Chip Brownie Tarts | FoodGaZm..

Chocolate Chip Brownie Tarts

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




This is my second time making these. The first time I filled them to the top with the brownie batter and that was too high. The taste, however, was wonderful! So I tried again and this time I filled just under 3/4 of the way with the brownie batter. If you're looking for something a little different for your cookie trays, you should try these! Of all the cookies I've made this year, and I've made quite a few, these by far are the favorites of everyone in my family. SO yummy! :)

Recipe >> Chocolate Chip Brownie Tarts @ inquiringchef.com