No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Jars | FoodGaZm..

No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Jars

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I thought this was wonderful. I make a very similar pie with peanut butter filling and a crushed chocolate wafer crust. The crust definately makes this pie. I took the advise to reduce the rice crispies to about 1 3/4 cups and increased the chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate) to about 1 1/4 cups. next time I would probably reduce the whipped cream to 3/4 c to give a little firmer texture. we also left this in the refridgerator instead of freezer. was wonderful!

Get the recipe here >> No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Jars @ seevanessacraft.com