Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies | FoodGaZm..

Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made these last night for a dinner with several siblings-in-law and their significant others. A couple of my own findings:

-3-4 tablespoons per half cookie resulted in pre-baked portions the size of tennis balls. Way too big. 3-4 tablespoons total worked much better. Still baked for 13 minutes and they came out great.
– Reserve 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips for pressing into the top. Even if you don’t press them in, 1 1/2 cups is plenty.
-Mine did not spread all that much, and I liberally greased my pan. I might chill for only 20-30 minutes next time and see if that helps.
-The sea salt is everything to these. Use it!
-10 seconds in the microwave after storing them makes them divine.

My guests absolutely loved these and I’m sure I will make them again. Even my usually nit-picky husband couldn’t find anything wrong with them!