Butter Pecan Cookies | FoodGaZm..

Butter Pecan Cookies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I just finished making a double batch of these wonderful cookies. I don't understand what other reviewers mean when they say this recipe doesn't make many cookies. I doubled everything and got 10 dozen cookies! Even half of that is 5 dozen! Here are the changes I made: I put a teaspoon of vanilla and about a cup of finely chopped pecans in the (doubled) batter, and after rolling into a one inch ball, dipped each one half way in a bowl containing Sugar In The Raw. It's light brown, has larger crystals then regular sugar, and very sparkly. Then I flattened each cookie with the bottom of a glass and put a nice whole pecan in the middle. They are absolutely delicious and they look wonderful! These are now on my list to make every year! ..... *Update: My last batch is in the oven so I have time for a quick update. This year I got 16 DOZEN when I doubled everything! I think it's because of 2 things: refrigerate the dough over night and use a melon baller to scoop out the portions. BTW, mine took 10 minutes per batch.

Get the recipe here >> Butter Pecan Cookies @ sallysbakingaddiction.com