Lemon Cream | FoodGaZm..

Lemon Cream

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




Really good. I didn't have real lemons for juice, so I used the little yellow bottled kind, which doesn't really taste like fresh, so upon tasting at the end while it was cooling, I felt it needed something, so I added about 1/4tsp of real lemon extract, and stirred it in. That did the trick! So good! I used it as a filling in a chiffon cake, and I spread it on before it was completely cool, and I think a lot soaked into the cake, so I would let it cool completely before adding to the cake next time. Also, it made quite a lot, I used it in a 9x11 sheet cake, and used it for filling, and I had about 2 cups left.

Get the recipe here >> Lemon Cream @ thegrantlife.com