Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies | FoodGaZm..

Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I used this recipe, actually, as a starting point. Here are the changes I made: first, I made only one pie instead of two, so I halved the ingredients (except for the pudding); second, I used a regular pie crust instead of a graham cracker crust; third, I only used 1 1/2 cups of milk with the pudding to make it set a little firmer; and finally, I made a peanut butter crumb topping from 1 T peanut butter mixed with powdered sugar. I then sprinkled the topping over the whipped topping on top - it made it look really classy! My husband loves chocolate an peanut butter but isn't into graham crusts, and this was quite a hit! And it was so fast, I know this will be used again in the very near future.

Get the recipe here >> Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies @ carlsbadcravings.com