Pan-fried Honey Bananas | FoodGaZm..

Pan-fried Honey Bananas

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




Oh Boy, Do I have a sweet-tooth tonight!  I made brownies last night with cinnamon applesauce and coffee. They surprisingly turned out yummy!  But tonight, I need to use up some bananas.  You know why? Overly ripe bananas are way to sweet to eat, but really good in smoothies and I have 20 “just right” bananas. I’ll never get threw them before they are black.  So mark my words, Never shop at Costco when your hungry.  Now I have bananas coming out my @$$ and sweet tooth to boot. So what’s a girl to do?  Googled Banana recipes and start cookin’.  haha!  Here’s a combination of a couple of recipes.  We loved this. I hope you do too:)

There's only a couple quick steps to this recipe, and then you can eat it by itself, which is so sweet and yummy, OR you can use it as a topping on your whole wheat or gluten-free waffles, pancakes, yogurt, oatmeal, or vanilla fro-yo! I'm thinking of making this on top of some wheat french toast for a nice weekend brunch once I'm back in LA! 

Get the recipe here >> Pan-fried Honey Bananas @ fifteenspatulas.com