Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies | FoodGaZm..

Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




Fantastic Brownies! This is quite a refreshing change from the usual chocolate brownies, and it was very enjoyable! It was easily made in about a hour for me, and even though I am not too fond of peanut butter, I couldn't stop eating these!

HELPFUL TIPS WHEN BAKING TO PREVENT HARD EDGES: I cover the pan with foil and with a knife... I cut out a big square in the middle so just 2" all around the edges is covered w/foil, so the edges are AS chewy as the middle. I double this recipe and it takes about 35-45 min to bake. I just wait for it to spring back as indicated and be a nice golden color (check the very center b/c that's where it will be gooey if not done). I add eyeball amount of chocolate chips on top before baking which I think is goodness. Or you can melt a chocolate glaze/frosting on top after it's done which also tastes delicious. I freeze the leftovers but definitely make double the amount using the suggestion of doubling all ingred. but adding 1/3C MORE pb, 2T LESS butter, and 1/3C LESS flour (so 1C + 2/3C). Excellent each time!

Get the recipe here >> Peanut Butter Cookie Brownies @ lovelylittlekitchen.com