Orange Creamsicle “Swig” Sugar Cookies | FoodGaZm..

Orange Creamsicle “Swig” Sugar Cookies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,
I have quite a bit to say about these...they are excellent, my husband and I couldn't stop eating them, both the dough and the cooked cookies. They are tender, just the right amount of sweet flavor, and are buttery, even though I didn't use real butter, but instead used margarine, like the recipe called for. Don't soften the margarine before you make them (the recipe DOES NOT say to, but a lot of cookie recipes do, so I just wanted to note that).










Also, to cut down on the stickiness of the dough, I recommend chilling the dough a bit, but not too long (just until it is no longer extremely sticky). I made one batch before I chilled it, and more after and the batch before the chilling spread out more and were a little flatter and maintained their chewy centers better. I would not recommend cooking them for 15 minutes; they will be WAY over done. I cooked mine for 9-10 min and did not allow them to brown at all. Then I left them on the cookie sheet before taking them off to finish cooking a little more. I recommend these highly and will make them again! I especially liked that they did not need to be rolled...who has time for that?

Get the recipe here >> Orange Creamsicle “Swig” Sugar Cookies @ bakedinaz.com