Strawberry Cookies With White Chocolate Chunks

Five stars when using 8 ounces of cream cheese instead of the 3 ounces noted in the recipe. Because I did not have a cookie press and wanted to do something a little different (other than simply making drop cookies), I chilled the dough for about 1 hour and then rolled the dough into small balls, pressed a Hershey's kiss in the middle, and sprinkled the cookies with colored sugar. They turned out great.




This recipe works so well for press cookies. I tried two or three other recipes with horrible results and now I always use this one.  I will definitely be making this again. I believe another reviewer said she added some Jello mix to her batter with great success. I think I will try doing that next time--maybe use strawberry Jello for Valentine's day when I have to make cookies for my daughter to bring to preschool.

Get the recipe here >>  Strawberry Cookies With White Chocolate Chunks @ omgchocolatedesserts.com