Original Glazed Donuts (Krispy Kreme Recipe Copycat) | FoodGaZm..

Original Glazed Donuts (Krispy Kreme Recipe Copycat)

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,
This was a great doughnut recipe. I must say that I do not care for the glaze recipe. It was a little too "vanilla tasting for me. I about 2/3 cup of powdered sugar and 1 1/2 Tbsp. milk to sort of tone it down. This made 25 - 3 1/2 to 4 inch doughnuts (as well as the doughnut holes).

I did double glaze a few of the doughnuts as another viewer suggested and it gave it a thicker glaze that you find on many bakery doughnuts. As far as the doughnut preparation, I began by mixing the yeast and hot water together.

I also added 1 tsp. of sugar to the yeast mixture in order to give the yeast something to feed off of, and i set it aside about 10 minutes to let it proof. This allows the yeast time to activate. I did knead the dough after mixing in all the flour because my dough had a slight batter appearance. I floured my board really well and kneaded it for about 3-4 minutes until it had enough flour in it to make a firmer dough but not stiff. I probably ended up adding about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of flour on my board to get it to the right consistency.





After rolling them out, I did let them rise about 14 minutes longer than called for because I was busy getting the glaze ready. They were very fluffy. Overall this recipe was great. The kids even said to keep this recipe!

Get the recipe here >> Original Glazed Donuts (Krispy Kreme Recipe Copycat) @ theworktop.com

======================================