These chops remain moist and tender, and the sauce is to die for! You probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen to make this! Serve these chops over rice!
Awesome Baked Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Italian style breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- Transfer the chops to a 9 x 13 baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture.
- Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.