We had this tonight for dinner. LOVED LOVED it! Very easy and very tasty. We had it with rice and asparagus. My 17 year old Step Daughter said it reminded her of "fancy" food. Love those recipes that people think you slaved over :P
WW 6 Points Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 garlic cloves, whole
- hot chili sauce (optional)
- Add chicken to crock pot along with soy sauce, honey, garlic cloves and hot sauce.
- Set crock pot to low and cover.
- Stir once 2 hours into cooking and then cook addition 2 hours.
- Remove garlic cloves.