Here's an easy way to push your already extraordinary Dreyer's ice cream sundae over the top – a fresh-baked brownie bowl. And the best part? You don't have to wash the bowl since you get to eat it!
Dreyer's Super Sundae Brownie Bowl
- DREYER'S GRAND NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Cookie Dough light ice cream
- Brownie batter (made from your favorite recipe)
- 2 muffin tins
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate sauce
- Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and add brownie batter to each cup until they're about two-thirds full.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe's directions.
- In the meantime, spray the bottom half of your second muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Once the brownies are baked, remove from the oven and immediately press the second muffin tin into the brownies. Keep both tins pressed together until the brownies are cool.
- Add a scoop of ice cream and top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles for the finishing touch!