Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies

This very simple, few ingredient and super tasty peanut butter no bake cookie recipe is calling your name if you or anyone you know is a peanut butter lover!

I made regular no bake cookies last week with cocoa in them for my family to take on vacation for the car ride and I saved a couple for my boyfriend, not knowing if he liked them or not because he isn't a big chocolate fan and he is really picky about foods.....he won't really eat homemade brownies or cake unless they are Little Debbie brownies or cake from a cake mix...I still haven't figured this one out! But, come to find out, no bakes are one of his favorite cookies! I was shocked and surprised that I didn't know this (since we have been dating for almost 6 years)...whoops! Anyway, he asked me if I would make just peanut butter ones the next time I made them because peanut butter is one of his favorite things in desserts!

They are sweet, peanut-buttery, have a great texture from the hearty and chewy oats and they almost taste like peanut butter fudge. If you are looking for a quick and easy sweet to satisfy your sweet tooth craving, a quick dessert for a party, or if it is too hot to turn on your oven, then you should give these a try and I am sure that you and whoever else gets a taste of these will be very satisfied! My boyfriend absolutely loved them!


No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
  • 3 cups white sugar
  • 3/4 cup butter
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
  • 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats

Directions:

In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a rapid boil for one full minute. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter. Mix in the oats, stirring until the mixture begins to cool. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let cool until set.