Homemade Lemon Pudding Cake | FoodGaZm..

Homemade Lemon Pudding Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,


I made this cake yesterday for a church function and it was great! It was my first time baking it in a 9x13 pan as I needed cake squares; it did sink in the middle, which is not a big deal to me.  I have made this cake two times previously, but I used the bundt cake pan.  It did not fall the first try... the second attempt fell but thats because I used greek yogurt instead of milk (I won't do that again!).  All in all, this is a great recipe that yields one of the best lemon cakes!

Recipe >> Homemade Lemon Pudding Cake @ thekitchenmagpie.com