The BEST Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies | FoodGaZm..

The BEST Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made these today and they were just amazing!! just the right balance of peanut butter + chocolate chips. I used 1C flour + a couple of tablespoons, which I might reduce further. I might have overbaked them because they weren’t chewy as prescribed. But I will definitely make them again! My friends said they taste like a popular Filipino candy called chocnut (it’s literally a choco-nutty crumbly bar) and they loved it. I love that they produce a huge batch or huge cookies.